Monday, February 2, 2009
Draper Temple Open House
On February 28, we took our Young Women and Young Men to see the Draper Temple open house. It was many girls first time to an open house and it was so fun to see their reaction. I remember when I went to the Bountiful Temple open house and as I grew up I never forgot the feeling I felt there and the impression it made on me. I hope that it made the same impression on many of you. Words cannot describe the way that you feel inside of the temple. Even though the temple wasn't yet dedicated, I could still feel the spirit and know that it is the house of the Lord. I hope that many of you took a few minutes to write in your journal about the impression that the temple made on you and about your experience. It will be something that you will want to remember. Here are the pictures that we took at the Temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment